Contractor and Trade License

  • General building contractor license are not currently required for the city.
  • Residential building contractors must maintain current general liability and workman’s compensation for permit submittal.    
  • Visit for workman’s compensation exempt status for the State of Oklahoma. 
  • Trade contractors are required to hold active city and state license. Contact our office for more information on obtaining a city issued license.
E-mail  |  (405) 359-4780