The purpose of the City of Edmond social media channels is to present matters of public interest in the City, including its many residents, businesses and visitors. We encourage you to submit your questions, comments, and concerns, but please note this is a moderated online discussion site and not a public forum. These pages are not continuously monitored.
Once posted, the City reserves the right to delete these kinds of submissions:
- Vulgar or sexual language/content
- Personal attacks of any kind
- Comments or content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, genetics, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or intellectual disability or sexual orientation
- Spam or unrelated links to other sites
- Clearly off topic
- Advocate illegal activity
- Promote particular services, products, or political organizations
- Infringe on copyrights or trademarks
- Personally identifiable medical information
- Information that may compromise the safety, security or proceedings of public systems or any criminal or civil investigations.
If there are repeated violations, then the City of Edmond will ban participation on platforms that permit organizations to ban users. Please note that the comments expressed on this site do not reflect the opinions and position of the City of Edmond or its officers and employees. If you have any questions concerning this social media platform, please contact the City of Edmond Marketing & Public Relations Department at 405-359-4565.